The Ten Key Factors Influencing LTPD
Research has identified 10 important factors that influence participant development. Orienteering programs built around these factors will ensure that participants can experience optimal development in their chosen sport as well as lifelong involvement in physical activity.
- Continuous Improvement
- Developing Physical Literacy
- Chronological Age vs. Developmental Age
- Mental, Cognitive and Emotional Development
- The Ten Year Rule
- Calendar Planning for Competition
- System Alignment and Integration
Read more detail in the pdf (188KB) found here.